Got questions? Call us on 0800 471 4974
Got questions? Call 0800 471 4974
My IWalk has been a life saver. I first bought it a few years ago before an ankle fusion op, it gave me independence, I could go shopping, socialise etc. In the house I could be hands free and do whatever I needed. The op wasn’t successful & I needed a 2nd one, the IWalk came out again and again I was able to manage fairly independently. Unfortunately that didn’t work either so I’m now awaiting a 3rd op. IN THE MEANTIME, I’ve broken my right foot! I couldn’t manage to turn the sole piece from left to right. I rang the northern UK dealer, (Steve) said not only said it could be fixed, BUT HE CAME ROUND TO MY HOUSE AND FIXED IT FOR ME, the same day, he fitted it to my right leg and helped me to practice with it! He told me to ring him if problems occur. THEN HE REFUSED TO GIVE ME A BILL for all his time! This guy was a complete Angel! I would highly recommend the IWalk to anyone who has had below knee surgery and can physically use it.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
For your safety and satisfaction, we need to ensure that this product is right for you before purchase. Please read the following and tick to confirm.
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Before your injury, could you walk without difficulty?
2. Could you go up or down stairs without using a hand rail for balance or support?
3. Is your injury to one leg only?
4. Is your injury below the knee?
5. Can you bend your injured leg 90 degrees at the knee?
6. Do you have full, unrestricted use of your uninjured leg?
7. Are you between 4’10” and 6’6”? (see sizing page for limitations)
8. Do you weigh less than 19 st 6 lbs / 275 lbs / 125 kg?
9. Is your upper thigh circumference (measured at the highest point of your thigh) 27” or less?
And if you are a below-knee amputee, do you have 4 inches or more of residual limb?
If you answered yes to all, then get ready to ditch your crutches.
Please tick the box to confirm, and then click "Add to basket"