Got questions? Call us on 0800 471 4974
Got questions? Call 0800 471 4974
– 22 January 2022
Verified review - view original
– 17 January 2022
– 16 January 2022
It’s a shame that some people may not be able to afford the iWALK
– 3 January 2022
– 26 October 2021
Once used to the crutch it is pretty easy, a bit like paddle boarding a good core strength helps
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections
For your safety and satisfaction, we need to ensure that this product is right for you before purchase. Please read the following and tick to confirm.
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Before your injury, could you walk without difficulty?
2. Could you go up or down stairs without using a hand rail for balance or support?
3. Is your injury to one leg only?
4. Is your injury below the knee?
5. Can you bend your injured leg 90 degrees at the knee?
6. Do you have full, unrestricted use of your uninjured leg?
7. Are you between 4’10” and 6’6”? (see sizing page for limitations)
8. Do you weigh less than 19 st 6 lbs / 275 lbs / 125 kg?
9. Is your upper thigh circumference (measured at the highest point of your thigh) 27” or less?
And if you are a below-knee amputee, do you have 4 inches or more of residual limb?
If you answered yes to all, then get ready to ditch your crutches.
Please tick the box to confirm, and then click "Add to basket"