Got questions? Call us on 0800 471 4974
Got questions? Call 0800 471 4974
– 30 November 2021
Verified review - view original
Once you get used to it ,like second nature
– 22 November 2021
Can’t recommend this piece of kit highly enough, it was a complete game changer after breaking my ankle. My mobility was immeasurably improved with the added plus of a novelty peg leg that lifted my spirits. I firmly feel that anyone who has a foot injury should be made aware of this, its criminal not to. The service from Steve at knee crutches was perfect, you can tell he’s a passionate as helping people as i have become! Thanks Steve! If you have broken your foot, get one, you won’t regret it. It’s well made, comfy and intuitive to use. There’s a part of me that will be a bit sad to part with it!
– 15 November 2021
There’s a song for how I felt: “Freedom! Freedom! Freedom!”. Even with underlying sciatica that irritates the area behind my knee I managed to fit the strap comfortably, after a bit of twiddling with the padding. It did take me a while of trying it on, tweaking the straps & height to my liking, taking it on & off, before I suddenly found the sweet spot that felt perfect. Then it was down to practice. For anyone that feels unsure, most physiotherapists seem to have experience of the iWalk and are able to help. Thoroughly recommend it: great device.
– 11 November 2021
Bought this for my brother and he is so happy he no longer needs crutches
– 11 November 2021
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections
For your safety and satisfaction, we need to ensure that this product is right for you before purchase. Please read the following and tick to confirm.
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Before your injury, could you walk without difficulty?
2. Could you go up or down stairs without using a hand rail for balance or support?
3. Is your injury to one leg only?
4. Is your injury below the knee?
5. Can you bend your injured leg 90 degrees at the knee?
6. Do you have full, unrestricted use of your uninjured leg?
7. Are you between 4’10” and 6’6”? (see sizing page for limitations)
8. Do you weigh less than 19 st 6 lbs / 275 lbs / 125 kg?
9. Is your upper thigh circumference (measured at the highest point of your thigh) 27” or less?
And if you are a below-knee amputee, do you have 4 inches or more of residual limb?
If you answered yes to all, then get ready to ditch your crutches.
Please tick the box to confirm, and then click "Add to basket"