No products in the basket.
– 12 October 2021
Verified review - view original | England, United Kingdom
It’s not quite as advertised. It takes a lot out of you to carry out tasks using it, I couldn’t envisage going shopping or back to work with it. However it is helpful and does make my life easier on a day to day basis with small tasks like making a drink and getting up at night to go to the toilet. I am 8 months pregnant so my experience is very different to most.
– 9 October 2021
Verified review - view original
– 27 September 2021
Verified review - view original | Scotland, United Kingdom
Great device but my daughter struggles going down stairs due to her leg length and her broken elbow!
– 20 September 2021
Does as advertised maybe comfort could be improved
– 25 August 2021
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections
For your safety and satisfaction, we need to ensure that this product is right for you before purchase. Please read the following and tick to confirm.
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Before your injury, could you walk without difficulty?
2. Could you go up or down stairs without using a hand rail for balance or support?
3. Is your injury to one leg only?
4. Is your injury below the knee?
5. Can you bend your injured leg 90 degrees at the knee?
6. Do you have full, unrestricted use of your uninjured leg?
7. Are you between 4’10” and 6’6”? (see sizing page for limitations)
8. Do you weigh less than 19 st 6 lbs / 275 lbs / 125 kg?
9. Is your upper thigh circumference (measured at the highest point of your thigh) 27” or less?
And if you are a below-knee amputee, do you have 4 inches or more of residual limb?
If you answered yes to all, then get ready to ditch your crutches.
Please tick the box to confirm, and then click "Add to basket"