Got questions? Call us on 0800 471 4974
Got questions? Call 0800 471 4974
– 23 May 2022
Verified review - view original
I broke 3 bones in my foot and have to be non weight bearing for 6 weeks and needed a more stable way to get around. I’m not too good using normal crutches. I had a big concert to attend that I had been waiting to go to do 2 years (thanks to covid) and was not going to let a little thing like a broken foot stop me.
I purchased the iWalk3 and it arrived the following day. It was easy to assemble and the video guides are excellent. It took me about 3 minutes to get the hang of using the iWalk3 and have been using it around the house.
It allowed me to get to the concert and through the day without any pain, something I could not have managed on normal crutches. Thank you. This product is a godsend. Thank you.
– 18 May 2022
Easy to use and will hopefully help mobility
– 17 May 2022
iwalk helped me to keep active and be able to have as normal a time possible while in a cast for 7 weeks. I’m so glad I found it, it’s well worth the cost for the ability it gives to remain mobile. I can’t recommend it enough!
– 21 April 2022
The iWalk helps you regain your independence. Hand crutches take away your arms and are difficult with stairs. The iwalk enables you to carry pretty much anything and easily go up and down stairs much more safely. It was a total life saver for me when I ruptured my Achilles’ tendon.
– 21 April 2022
Found out after receipt that my husband’s particular leg injury is not compatible with this otherwise excellent product. The company were amazing in their response to helping us.. Our thanks!
Sorry, no reviews match your current selections
For your safety and satisfaction, we need to ensure that this product is right for you before purchase. Please read the following and tick to confirm.
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Before your injury, could you walk without difficulty?
2. Could you go up or down stairs without using a hand rail for balance or support?
3. Is your injury to one leg only?
4. Is your injury below the knee?
5. Can you bend your injured leg 90 degrees at the knee?
6. Do you have full, unrestricted use of your uninjured leg?
7. Are you between 4’10” and 6’6”? (see sizing page for limitations)
8. Do you weigh less than 19 st 6 lbs / 275 lbs / 125 kg?
9. Is your upper thigh circumference (measured at the highest point of your thigh) 27” or less?
And if you are a below-knee amputee, do you have 4 inches or more of residual limb?
If you answered yes to all, then get ready to ditch your crutches.
Please tick the box to confirm, and then click "Add to basket"