Got questions? Call us on 0800 471 4974
Got questions? Call 0800 471 4974
Yes. We have a range of spare parts available, please contact us at email@example.com with your requirements.
Instructions for removal and installation can be found here.
For your safety and satisfaction, we need to ensure that this product is right for you before purchase. Please read the following and tick to confirm.
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Before your injury, could you walk without difficulty?
2. Could you go up or down stairs without using a hand rail for balance or support?
3. Is your injury to one leg only?
4. Is your injury below the knee?
5. Can you bend your injured leg 90 degrees at the knee?
6. Do you have full, unrestricted use of your uninjured leg?
7. Are you between 4’10” and 6’6”? (see sizing page for limitations)
8. Do you weigh less than 19 st 6 lbs / 275 lbs / 125 kg?
9. Is your upper thigh circumference (measured at the highest point of your thigh) 27” or less?
And if you are a below-knee amputee, do you have 4 inches or more of residual limb?
If you answered yes to all, then get ready to ditch your crutches.
Please tick the box to confirm, and then click "Add to basket"